friends... and not friends.
1. List 1-8 things that you want to say to people
2. Don't say who they are.
3. Make it in a totally random order. Ex ( Don't write to your best friend first)
Your friends can take a guess if they think they know which number they are. It's up to you to tell them if they're right, but try not to discuss what you wrote. It's just better that way. If they're right, say yes, if they're wrong, say no. Period.
1. We used to be so close, and I know that we're not so close anymore, but you know? God's doing amazing things in our lives, and its good to hear it when we do come around. I love you, even though we're not so close anymore.
2. You know? I do have something to say to you: what you've done has hurt me in more ways then one, and I know it really doesn't bother you much. I used to think you were such a great person, and I was was always delighted to see you, but now its hard to even think about you. I hope God does some amazing things in your life, but the truth is, I never want to talk to you again. Maybe God has other plans, but for now, thats how I feel.
3. AAAH!!!!! I LOVE YOU. I love that we sometimes get so annoyed but we love eachother so much. Your giggle makes me giggle. you're thoughts bounce off of mine. You are my dear sweet friend. Thank you for the grace you've bestowed on me AND my family so many times, and thank you sooo much for coming back over and over again.
4. You... sigh. I wish I could say I'll never leave you. I want to say that with all my heart. But I can't because I'm human. You are very wonderful. And you are very flawed. Maybe that is what I love about you. You will always be special to me, dear friend. We'll be ok. God is teaching your hands for war, and you will bend a bow of bronze. We'll be ok. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in your life... and I can't wait to get to know you more. I'll hold your hand, I'll be your encouragement, and we'll be okay. :)
5. We've been through a lot together. Right now we're just not on the same page, even though we love eachother so much. But I feel like your love is conditional sometimes. I feel very judged. I wish I didn't feel that way by you, but I've learned that not all opinions are accurate. If I screw up, real friends should stick with that person, not tell them that they wouldn't be able to talk to them because they're such an idiot. I love you anyhow, and I'd never do that to you.
6. Hm... you? We have our seasons, you and I. I think its so funny the times we begin to talk. We thought we were so much the same, but we're so different. The funny part is, I think you're the closest thing to "oposites attract" in relation to my life that I've come this close to. Hehe. You're a neat person, and I enjoy our talks. God will give you your adventure, don't worry. Its coming... and so is your princess. XD
7. I'm not sure what to think of you, really. I feel like at any point you'll stab me in the back, but you act like nothing is wrong up in person, but I've heard you hate me behind my back. If you have any issues, for goodness sakes, just tell me! Stop being so high-school on me!
8. Okay... yes, we've been friends for a long time, but its weird... something happened. You know, I think it had to do with other guys being in my life. It threw you for a loop. You're a good person. I love you. we'll need to catch up at some point. I know you care about me, and thanks for reading all I write. You're turning into an amazing person of God.