...Calculated Chaos in the Midst of ... Peace?
My life has taken a few undetected turns since I last wrote...
But strangely enough, I'm not too alarmed. There's so much going on with my family ... dare I share that I believe God may be restoring us?
My brother and my sister (my sister being gone and not around for a year and a half, my brother being gone for about 5ish/6ish months) are finding themselves back at home more and more often, and our family is receiving them with loving arms. Last Friday, along a brave young man's request to pursue me, my family... my Family was all together for the first time in a year and a half. My grandparents included... EVERYONE around the table. ... Something happened in my heart that night. It felt like home for the first time in a LONG time.
I've been kind of dealing with some emotions lately because all this stuff that's hitting close to home is occurring all at once and my heart is turning more and more to mush as I speak.
But there are a few things that are really blessing me right now:
1. Seeing my parents grow so much in God.. .. its unbelievable. It really is.
2. Seeing my siblings home together all at once lately ... THAT is a miracle.
3. Being pursued by a guy that continues to treat me like I'm worth it all and more... AND ... Has the Lord as the His One Priority - AND he knows the Word ... AND he's so much fun AND he's totally my opposite.
4. (this had to be its own blessing) AND ... He's for my family and really really likes them.
5. I found a 20 dollar bill in my HOP mailbox with a note that said, "Because I believe you are a full time prayer warrior." ..... thank you, whoever you are.
6. Thanksgiving is around the corner ... and I love giving thanks.... and turkey.
7. I've been really really really pursuing God since everything has been going "better" in my life ... and I'm being blessed in my inner man.
A few things I could use prayer about:
1. My family IS together, and I believe God is calling me to step down from staff at the HOP to attend to and focus on my family right now. That's hard for me, but I know that I know that I know that God is directing me in this way.
2. My relationship with this godly guy the Lord has blessed me with - that we would bless each other and those around us and that we would always honor each other.
3. finances, its the holidays... and signing up for benefits this year at work is going to go up about 20 bucks a paycheck... very stressful.
4. Trusting God and allowing Him to love me... and just let go of my life. He's got it under control.
anyway, this is more of a practical posting today.... but in all reality, I'm really not as profound as I sound when I write. I'm just me.
Thanks for reading,